Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Night time fun!

Since Jayden stopped napping, later in the evening he'll just all of a sudden fall asleep.  Sometime it's on the chair while watching tv in the living room, sometimes it's on my lap in his room while reading books with Jack, sometimes he'll just crawl into bed with his puppies all on his own and go right to sleep.  I don't mind this too much, however, sometimes I do keep him out with me to cuddle while I watch tv, even if he's out-cold.  I need some quiet time with those boys during the day!!!!

He's such a sweetie :)

 And Jack has been having fun playing with daddy's tablet in the evening.  They find all kind of fun and funny games to play.  And he spends time practicing his letter & mat-man, too !

No comments:

Post a Comment